The HELIX “Standard” is a ready-to-use Metals Elimination System designed to support flow rates of up to 20 GPM. The HELIX is most often used to deionize city water for your process or purify wastewater to ensure compliant discharge to the sewer.
• Skid Mounted with locking casters
• Compact 36” x 72” footprint (18 T2)
• Standard 110v power (plug and play)
• 1.0 hp Centrifugal Pump (up to 20 GPM)
• Float Regulated Poly Holding Tank
• Red/Green Conductivity Light (Resin Life Indicator)
• S/S Filter Vessel with 5-Micron Cartridge Filters
• Flow Rate Indicator
• Blowdown Manifold
• Stand-by Tanks Included
Need a little help deciding what to do next?
Reach out to us using the link below.