Performance Estimates for New Resins
ResinTech has a number of fax back performance data reports available for specific application.
Resin performance projections are available from ResinTech for new strong acid or weak acid cation resins, strong base anion resins, and mixed-bed resins. The ResinTech resin rating program looks at the selected resins and predicts how they will perform based on the given water analyses and other operating design factors at various regeneration levels. The list of applications include softening, dealkalization, denitrification, desilicization, and complete demineralization (dual and mixed beds).
Many of these performance projections are also available for used anion resins. These projections are calculated from laboratory test results and operating conditions (Forms 302 and 303). FORM 300
- The FORM 300 service takes the influent water analysis and prints a comprehensive report of capacities, leakages, and throughputs for the application. Predictions can be made for two bed demineralizers, softeners, dealkalizers, nitrate removal, and mixed beds. Download FORM 300FORM 301
- Compares new Type 1 and Type 2 anion resins for specific installations by projecting operating capacities and costs out to four years. Download FORM 301FORMS 302 & 303
- This breakthrough technology compares operating capacities of new and existing anion resins. All customer anion exchange resin samples that are tested by the ResinTech laboratory are compared with a new resin of the same type. The FORM 302 presents operating capacities on the actual influent water analysis at several regeneration levels. The FORM 303 presents operating capacities as a percent of new resin capacity for a wide variety of waters at a typical regeneration level. Download FORM 302Download FORM 303FORM 400 HM
- This service selects the proper resin for selective and economical removal of metals and other contaminants from wastewater or process streams. Download FORM 400 HMFORM 500 RW
- This technical service selects the proper media and treatment sequence for the removal of radioisotopes from liquid radwaste.Download FORM 500 RW